Invision announces two new show and tell events.
Following the success of its previous Show & Tell days, Invision is delighted to announce two new events. Each Show & Tell will focus on brands from the Invision portfolio and will allow the attendees to gain a detailed understanding of the products in an informal environment.
The Invision team understands that installers have demanding schedules and so each Show & Tell has been designed to allow them to drop in whenever suits them best. The Invision Product Team will be ready to welcome them and to introduce them to the latest in premium custom install technology.
Each Show & Tell will run from 10:00 – 14:00.
SCREEN SPECIAL: 17th March – Innovation House, Bracknell
The Invision team will showcase Screen Innovations extraordinary projector screens at this event. In 2015, Screen Innovations went where no other screen manufacturer had gone before: NASA commissioned SI to build the first projection screen that would go into space and be installed in the International Space Station. Since then, Screen Innovations has released industry leading screens featuring materials that offer the optimum in picture quality:
• Black Diamond® - Not everyone wants to retreat to a darkened room to enjoy watching a game, a movie or playing games. The first (and still the only) optical screen that rejects light from above, below, and on both sides.
• Solo - Zero Edge style wireless, motorised, screen that can run for 2 years on a single charge. With Solo’s lithium-rechargeable and low-voltage options, two-piece projection can exist nearly anywhere.
• Zero Edge Short Throw – A combination of Zero Edge and ALR Short Throw material, by rejecting ambient light from directly above, and perpendicular to the screen, ST accurately reproduces bright, colourful images, and delivers over 700% increase in contrast compared to matte white screen materials.
All of the screens will be partnered with award winning home cinema projectors from Sony, including:
VPL-VW870ES 4K Laser Home Cinema Projector
VPL-VW270ES 4K Home Cinema Projector
VPL-VZ1000 4K Short Throw Home Cinema Projector
SPEAKERS AND SMART HOME 29th April – Holdan Office, Glossop
At this event, the Invision team will present Origin Acoustics’ Cedia Award-winning Director collection of speakers. Origin Acoustics believes that astounding audio is the home's beating heart and strives to deliver the fullest experience by revealing the minute nuances in a recording. Its Director collection of discreet custom-install speakers features a unique Zip-Clip technology providing tool-free installation. This mount allows installation of 19 different speakers in the same 222mm cut-out.
Invision will also be showcasing FIBARO, Pulse-Eight and DoorBird at this Show & Tell
• The FIBARO product range has been designed to create the perfect smart home solution and enables reliably effective control of lighting, heating and security. Every FIBARO device seamlessly unites to create one of the most advanced wireless automation systems in the world.
• The Pulse-Eight video distribution range offers a host of installer-friendly features including HDMI-CEC, Alexa Control and remote monitoring.
• IP door stations from DoorBird, offer easy setup via the DoorBird app and seamless integration with all control platforms.
Customers can pre-register for each Show & Tell on the Invision website:
More Invision Show & Tell events will be announced soon.