It’s been another busy period for WyreStorm product launches so we wanted to highlight three new products released recently. If you require any more information on these or other WyreStorm products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01359 270280.
Multiply multi-screen and signage options in hospitality and retail environments with WyreStorm’s latest 2×8 4K UHD splitter featuring mixed HDBaseT Class B, Class A and HDMI transmission. Mixed transmission gives the option of distributing 4K and HD content various distances or feed additional local screens or cascade to another splitter or matrix switcher for pro AV install options that are as powerful as they are flexible.
- Dual HDMI input 4K UHD splitter with automatic or manual switching
- 4x Class B HDBaseT outputs transmit 4K UHD content up 35m/115ft
- 2x Class A HDBaseT outputs transmit 4K UHD content up to 70m/230ft
- 2x HDMI outputs can feed local screens or be used to cascade to another splitter or matrix
- Active-CEC enables all compatible screens to be powered on or off at the touch of a button
- Compatible with latest HDCP 2.2 content and 4K/60 4:2:0 or 4K/24 10-bit HDR
- PoH allows all HDBaseT receivers to be powered from the unit
- Independent IR control of both sources from HDBaseT zones
- Control via front panel or RS-232 with support for major control systems, including WyreStorm Enado
- EDID settings enable manual adjustment of source transmission
- Compatible with a variety of WyreStorm HDBaseT receivers to add functionality, whether HDBaseT Class B, Class A, audio breakout or 4K/2K scaling
- Combine with WyreStorm audio and POH products, splitters and matrix switchers as part of a wider AV distribution
CAB-HAOC-20 | CAB-HAOC-30
Next generation content needs next generation content delivery. Experience the latest full bandwidth 4K UHD with HDR content in all its uncompressed 18Gbps glory with WyreStorm 20m/65ft and 30m/98ft HDMI cables using the latest active optical transmission technology.
- Uncompressed transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content to 20m/65ft or 30m/98ft over optical transmission
- Supports full bandwidth 4K/60 at 4:4:4 8-bit
- Compatible with latest UHD HDR content 4:2:0 60Hz 12-bit
- Perfect for use in environments with excessive EM or RF interference
- Solid alloy head construction with 20mm/0.79” width perfect for feeding through conduit
- HDCP 2.2, ARC and CEC support
TX-IW-70-POH-KIT | TX-SW-IW-0201-KIT
WyreStorm have leveraged our HDBaseT transmission expertise with two new 2-Gang in-wall HDBaseT 5Play transmitter and standalone PoH receiver kits. Clean, inconspicuous HDMI only or HDMI/VGA with audio input distribution over distance for Pro AV projects where the technology is experienced, not seen.
- Complete 2-Gang Decora in-wall Class A HDBaseT transmitter and standalone receiver kit – MK-Euro compatible versions coming Q4 2017.
- Models include HDMI only input (TX-IW-70-POH-KIT) or auto-switching HDMI/VGA with audio inputs (TX-SW-IW-0201-KIT)
- Extends 4K UHD video with HDR (HDMI only) up to 70m/230ft or 1080p to 100m/238ft
- Class A HDBaseT 5Play support: 4K/HD video, multichannel audio, Ethernet passthrough, control (IR & RS-232) and Power over HDBaseT
- Receiver supports serial routing and CEC passthrough when used as part of compatible matrix system
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Powered either locally or remotely from included receiver or PoH compatible matrix if used as part of a WyreStorm matrix switcher system
- Built-in IR receiver window for easy TV/projector control, EDID management and automatic input detection
- Signal status LED indication between devices for ease of installation