RTI Level 3 Advanced Programming Course
All RTI solutions are programmed through the company's award-winning Integration Designer software, easily allowing you to provide a completely customisable user interface for intuitive command over the entire electronic system.
The pre requisite for this course is the RTI Programming course or previous RTI experience. The course covers deploying RTI in larger whole house or commercial automation systems with multiple zones and integration with several 3rd party systems.
- Multi-Zone AV distribution and control
- Effiecient programming using the AD-64 and the Source Logic driver
- AD4x and AD8x multi-room audio distribution programming
- Tablet programming and roaming
- Advanced drivers and 2-way strings
- Lighting integration
- Climate integration
- SiP video door entry integration
Please ensure you have completed our RTI Programming course before attending this Advanced course.
Course Duration: All day
Course Fee: £99 + VAT
48 working hours notice of cancellation is required to receive a full refund/ credit in the event you're unable to attend this training course.