RTI Level 2 Training Course
All RTI solutions are programmed through the company's award-winning Integration Designer software, easily allowing you to provide a completely customisable user interface for intuitive command over the entire electronic system.
On this course you will develop more detailed knowledge on the RTI product range and programming software. On completion of the course you will be able to program different control interfaces for both residential and commercial projects.
- How to set up Integration designer with IR, RS232 and driver library’s
- Configure processors and update firmware
- Set up zigbee remote controls
- Build a system using templates and then create custom graphics
- Control an AVR and a number of sources
- Integrate cameras and lighting
- Tips and tricks, shortcuts to more efficient programming
Please ensure you have attended our Introduction to RTI Webinar before this course.
Course Duration: All day
Course Fee: £99 + VAT
CEU Points: 4 Point