Full House at Smart Home Innovation Conference 2018
Top Industry Experts Discuss the CI Market’s Hot Topics at Successful Inaugural Conference.
Invision have hosted their first Smart Home Innovation Conference. This one-day event took place at the Runnymede-on-Thames Hotel in Surrey, where Invision were joined by top industry experts.
With thought-provoking content, an interactive conference programme and exclusive product previews, this inaugural conference explored smart home technology trends and included keynotes from visionary speakers, representing companies such as Origin Acoustics, Luxul, WyreStorm, LILIN and RTI, discussing the industry’s most talked about hot topics:
• Ed McConaghay, RTI’s CEO, discussed customisation of control systems and how to retain your brand and identity.
• Jason Hill, Group Vice President, LILIN highlighted important cyber security issues relevant the CI market.
• Jared Edwards, Technical Training Manager, Luxul talked about how networking is the critical ingredient in every residential installation
• The evolution of HD distribution was discussed by James Meredith, EMEA Sales Manager, WyreStorm.
• Dave Donald, Worldwide Brand Ambassador, Origin Acoustics, inspired attendees with his views on selling to homeowners and voice-controlled distributed audio systems.
Jason Hill, Group Vice President of LILIN, the first presenter of the day, said: “It was a pleasure to address a packed room of UK custom installers at this conference and the team at Invision had assembled an excellent line up of keynote speakers. He continued: The content was highly educational with lots of great questions from the audience in a lively open panel Q and A session at the end”.
Keynote Speaker, Ed McConaghay, CEO, RTI, said: “Invision’s first Smart Home Innovation Conference was an impressive gathering of the UK integrator community. The presentations were very interesting and relevant, and shed light on some important topics in our industry today”. He continued: The active participation by the dealers who attended was a rewarding confirmation of their thirst for more knowledge.”
Invision will be holding a second Smart Home Innovation Conference in Manchester later on in the year, keep an eye out on social media for date and venue details.